The news.molevalley.gov.uk calendar promotes local and council community events in Mole Valley.
To be included, events will need to:
- Be non-commercial (fundraising or chargeable events may be advertised of there is a benefit to the community but the primary purpose of the event cannot be to raise funds for a commercial business or activity.
- Be organised by local community groups, charities, Mole Valley District Council or its partner organisations
- A cultural or sporting event (and can be run by a business or commercial organisation)
- Posted via the online form on news.molevalley.gov.uk
- Take place and of interest to people in Mole Valley
Events may not:
- Be based on a political party/candidate
- Be an event or activity that could cause offence or inconvenience to residents or adversely affect the Council’s reputation
- Contain an image
news.molevalley.gov.uk reserves the right to edit, reject or remove any submission at any time, for any reason it deems reasonable. Listings on the calendar are subject to review. If your event is approved, it will be listed until the date of the event.
We will endeavour to make all requested amends within three working days, this includes if we are given notice of cancellation of events which we will always prioritise.
Featuring events on this listing is in no way an endorsement of them by Mole Valley District Council. We offer this facility to assist community event publicity and will always direct you to the event’s organisers for any compliments or complaints about the events themselves.
The details for every event featured are provided directly by the event organisers, so if you are travelling to an event, or have special access requirements we would always advise you to check the details yourself directly with the event organiser before making plans to attend.
Frequently Asked Questions
I submitted my event, what happens now?
The Communications team will review and if required, edit your submission. If it is suitable for our events calendar, it will go live on the site, usually within three working days. You will receive an email notification when this happens.
Why isn’t my event displaying?
Events that aren’t taking place in Mole Valley, not of a cultural nature or are from a commercial organisation will not be displayed in the events calendar.
I need to amend/cancel my listing?
If you need to make a change or cancel your event email firstname.lastname@example.org